These are contaigious.
« previous entry | next entry »
Jan. 14th, 2006 | 01:35 pm
posted by: sakura_blizzard in coolingshades
- Half a cup of Sakura contains only seventeen calories.
- Finding Sakura on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck.
- The only planet that rotates on its side is Sakura!
- California is the biggest exporter of Sakura in the world.
- You should always store Sakura in an airtight container in the fridge.
- A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but Sakura can not.
- The word 'samba' means 'to rub Sakura'!
- Sakura can be very poisonous if injected intravenously!
- A Sakuraometer is used to measure Sakura.
- Sakura was named after Sakura the taxi driver in Frank Capra's 'It's a Wonderful Life'.
I'm not sure whether or not I should be worried.